Something went wrong. Please contact us on +44 (0)1304 44 88 88

Does my ticket include breakdown cover?


With flexible options to suit you including single trip and annual policies for vehicles of any age (including classic cars), the RAC will ensure you have the right cover for your travel in Europe. Find out more (including cover details and terms and conditions) and receive an instant quote today.

Costs covered

Costs are covered for roadside assistance and recovery to a local garage.

24/7 peace of mind

You’ll never be alone with our 24/7 helpline and multilingual team on-hand to translate.

Vehicle Cover

Your vehicle is covered no matter who’s driving. We cover cars, motorbikes, vans, and campervans. Please note: your vehicle must fit within RAC specifications and can’t be used for business.

Labour costs

We’ll cover up to £150 of labour costs if repairs are completed the same day as the breakdown.

Roadside Assistance

If you break down at the roadside (more than ¼ mile from home) and we can’t fix your vehicle, we’ll tow you to a garage or a destination of your choice up to 10 miles away.

Hire car

Whilst your vehicle is being prepared, we’ll provide a hire car* or accommodation. A hire car will be provided when repairs are anticipated to take longer than 6 hours.

Foreign Exchange image